What is verification?
Verification is a simple procedure of providing the following information:
- Passport details;
- Tax ID (INN);
- Retirement Insurance ID (SNILS);
- Mobile phone number;
How to get verified?
There two ways to do it:
Option 2: it’s sufficient to complete the tabs ‘Personal information’ and ‘Passport’ in ‘Personal information’ section, and specify and verify mobile phone number in ‘Contacts’ section.
Option 3: in addition to specifying personal information you can mail us a notarized request to identify you.*
How to check if I am verified?
- See in ‘Personal information’ section if fields Tax ID (INN) and Retirement Insurance ID (SNILS) are verified;
- See in ‘Documents’ section if passport information is verified;
- You are verified if all these items are marked as ‘verified'
If you are not verified you still can:
- Fund your MONETA account;
- Pay for goods and services of domestic Russian merchants, including to bank accounts;
- Pay taxes and fines;
- Convert currencies on your accounts in MONETA
If you are verified you can do more:
- Transfer money to other MONETA or Yandex.Money accounts, to your bank account* or bank card;
- Receive money from other MONETA or Yandex.Money users;
- Pay to foreign merchants, including poker rooms, betting, Forex, etc.
If you mail us a notarized identification request, you will be able to transfer money to any bank account or bank card with the only limit of 100,000 rubles per one transaction.